Let’s face it, hearing the words “you will definitely need braces”, is never good news. Whether you’re a teenager, young person starting off your career, or in your 30s or 40s and feeling a decade or two too old for them, thoughts of ugly, uncomfortable and even embarrassing braces blighting your smile will doubtless dominate your thoughts. Here at Beachside Complete Dental Care our goal is to make the process as quick, easy and painless as possible for you; and we have found the perfect solution to this end – Fastbraces® Technology.
Fastbraces® Technology represents the absolute latest advancement in dental research and development, and we are proud to be the first dental surgery on the whole of the Mornington Peninsula to be a register practice for Fastbraces®. The technology – developed, honed and tested over the past 25 years and available in multiple countries internationally – was designed to straighten teeth differently, allowing for a safe, fast and affordable solution. It achieves this by using high performance bracket systems to facilitate the roots of the teeth’s movement towards their final positions. Even better, the process begins from the very first appointment, as they are torqued in the initial treatment.
A huge attraction of the Fastbraces® Technology is the speed of the results produced. Patients can now get impressive results in timeframes of weeks and months, rather than years, as with older brace technology. Many also experience less sensitivity when Fastbraces® Technology is employed. The sophisticated science behind Fastbraces® is truly cutting edge – using the patented triangular design of the braces combined with ground-breaking techniques and a special heat-activated wire, this new technology is revolutionizing the field of orthodontics. Thanks to Fastbraces®, both general dentists and specialists orthodontists are able to offer very efficient, non-extraction orthodontic treatment to their patients.
What Are The Health Benefits of Straight Teeth?
It is widely agreed amongst dental experts that the benefits of straight teeth extend far beyond the cosmetic and aesthetic reasons – here are some of the several concrete health pay-offs patients using Fastbraces® Technology will enjoy to varying degrees:
- Reduced risk of gum disease (also known as periodontal disease), which can occur due gums not fitting securely around crooked teeth.
- Reduced risk of tooth decay resulting from not being able to brush the nooks and crannies created by crooked teeth.
- Reduced risk of tooth injuries – when teeth are protruding they are far more likely to crack, chip or even be knocked out in an accident.
- Reduced tooth wear – crooked teeth can cause extra wear on enamel when one tooth protrudes and rub against the other set.
- Reduced likelihood of suffering from halitosis – a common catalyst for halitosis is buildup of bacteria or little pieces of food in crooked teeth.
So, why wait? Boost your confidence, get a winning smile and reap the huge oral health benefits of straight teeth. Our welcoming team here at Beachside Complete Dental Care are ready to book an appointment for you today on (03) 9781 3633. Choose Fastbraces® and don’t look back!